Tim Coleman gave us a lot of information about his personal spiritual journey, culminating in the setting up of Radio Plus, offering “pre-evangelism” to 16-35 year olds within a 11-12 km radius of Coventry, and a signposting service for people in need.
- For Tim and Jackie, getting married on June 10th
- For ongoing service during the period of Tim’s 3-month sabbatical
- For a sustainable future for the radio station
- For Tim as he seeks God’s guidance for the future
- For the trustees and staff during the next 3-4 months’ testing time
- For guidance for the programme makers and presenters as they seek to find the best ways to reach their target audience
- For the churches to catch the vision of the potential of Radio Plus
- For the “Routes to Employment” job-readiness and media training course, specifically tailored to the needs of those currently out of work or training in the community.