Ann Hawker and Julie engaged us in prayer for the work of the Jesus Centre.
- Mohammed, victim of a baseball attack, leaving him with epilepsy and other life-changing injuries, now missing
- Ash, living on the streets, unresponsive in social interaction, on drugs, with mental health issues
- ESOL work
- Practical needs: casual clothing (80% of clients are male), sleeping bags, toiletries (especially small items), carrier bags, blankets
- Need to reallocate job allocations for the ten staff-members (all bar one are part-time)
- The Green Pastures housing venture
- For a café manager