Monday September 3rd, 4 – 5 pm
Chapel of Unity
Hope into Action Coventry provides homes for the most vulnerable in society in partnership with local churches, built on the belief that when people have a safe, secure home surrounded by loving, non-judgemental relationships they will find the strength and motivation to make positive life choices.
Introduced by: Nobby Clarke
(Chair of Trustees)
More information: John Lloyd (Co-Chair, Chapel of Unity Joint Council) 02476 413004 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope Into Action Coventry Prayer Points
- For homeless people nationwide: on the street, in B & B, sofa-surfing.
- For communication between agencies in the city.
- For those being supported in housing e.g. “Tick”, Ian, Adrian.
- For our nation and local authorities, for changes in legislation to provide more support for the vulnerable.
- For those entrenched in homeless, for whom other schemes have failed.
- For HIA to get families out of B & B.
- For church members to volunteer as mentors.