Jean Perry (Outreach and Development Worker) told us about the various support services and opportunities offered by Warwick Road URC. She identified these items for prayer:
- For volunteers to come forward from the church’s links with Life Path
- For a set-up suitable for life-skills training to benefit the volunteers
- For the “Friends at Warwick Road” leaflets to encourage people to take the first steps towards faith, using the principle of “belonging before believing”
- For those who come to “Soul Space”: a support group for people suffering from stress or anxiety, and for the rebuilding of links with Coventry and Warwickshire Mind
- For plans for the Quiet Day in June
- For distressed people who come into the café, some with multiple needs e.g. “the homeless lady”.